I just wanted to give people a heads up that while I'm working on the
ooDialog doc for the next couple of weeks, there are sure to be times
when what is committed in trunk may not compile.

I don't see that as being a problem to any one, except maybe
Jean-Louis.  On the build machine, If ooDialog.pdf does not build, it
does not effect the building of the other doc.

If at any time someone is desperate to build the ooDialog pdf, shoot
me an e-mail and I'll fix it up so it at least compiles all the way.