Rick,

You had two commits you made with respect to this thread on the list.

svn revision: 5103
svn revision: 5159

The first, we said it was pretty debatable that it was a bug, probably
not a bug per se.  The second we called an enhancement.

Would you consider including these in the 4.0.1 release?

The reason being, I'd like to be able to provide an ooDialog build
from trunk that users could drop into their 4.0.1 install to help with
testing, documenting, and finding design flaws.  It would need those
two commits in 4.0.1 to work.

I know, I'm still probably naive to think users will jump in and help,
<grin>, but they might.

I'm all for keeping the release strictly a bug fix release, so I won't
push for it if others are against it.  But, I don't think there is
much risk involved, i.e., it introduces a new bug that we don't catch
until after the release.