David,

This is the same message I sent to the svn notice.

Hmm ...

I'm not sure if I follow what you are doing here David.

Shouldn't the 4.0.1 docs have been branched from the 4.0.0 release
docs?  Since there are no real changes in the bug fix, the docs should
pretty much remain the same as the 4.0.0 release docs.

There may have been a couple of doc fixes that could then be merged
into 4.0.1, but there aren't many.