Okay, I think the docs are all updated for the 4.0.1 release now.
I've committed what I intend to in the ooDialog section. (I've also
closed all the documentation bugs that were in 4.0.0 or earlier.)

I still have a number of bug fixes I need to merge into the branch.
I'll have to do those tonight or maybe tomorrow morning.  I'll post
when I'm finished.  At that point, we could do a first build.

My participation in the builds will most likely be a little bit
spotty, I have too much on my plate right now.  The Windows builds
shouldn't be a problem.