On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 2:13 PM, David Ashley <david.ashley....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> There are some mass updates I want to perform to the ooRexx
>> Documentation. None of them are critical but they will make thing a
>> little easier and more obvious to the uninitiated.
>
> There's already a 4.0.1 branch of the docs, so the trunk version is
> wide open for updates if you wish to start.

That's good David.

We'll just need to coordinate a little since I'm making big changes to
the ooDialog doc and I don't always have it all committed.  You could
maybe leave the oodialog directory alone and I'll watch what you're
doing and do the same for oodialog.  Or, let me know in advance when
you are going to start, I'll commit any current work I have, and then
wait until you're finished.