On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I suspect the changes I made to the tracebacks has messed up the
> failure reporting in the unit test framework.  Everything is reporting
> the failure location as line 66.  I'll try to take a look at this, but
> can you give me a pointer as to where I can find the code that handles
> this?

It should basically be in OOREXXUNIT.cls in the framework
subdirectory, the TestProblem class.  I believe, most all of the time
the conditionObjLineNumber() method does the work.

There is a method setLine() that I would need to trace to see if that
gets invoked sometimes.  But my recollection is it is only for special
circumstances.  Like for setting an error outside of the context of an
actual test case executing.