On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The regular expression incubator project is moving along at a fairly
> good pace.

That's great.

> I'd love if people would start trying this out, or even better, start
> writing tests cases for this.

..

> filters on the new File class in 4.1 (hint, hint).  However, if there
> really doesn't appear to be any interest in this, it will likely stay
> in the incubator.

I'm very interested in this.  I just don't have much time right now.
It makes a great addition to ooRexx to have a good regular expression
facility, something I longed for in Object Rexx in the late '90s.

I'll see what I can do when I get back from vacation.  Hopefully Gil
will also jump in now that the class has some substance.