On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Jean-Louis Faucher
<jfaucher...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jean-Louis,

Yes you were right in your log comment, these are problems because of
work in progress.  I have a commit coming up that should fix all of
these.  (And probably add some new ones. <grin>)

> Some problems I had when running from trunk :
>
> editrex.rex : Error 98.900:  the storage allocated for the dialog template
> is too small
> Idem with ftyperex.rex, oostddlg.rex, oostdfct.rex, ...

I didn't know of this 2 weeks ago, but I found it and fixed it while
on vacation.  (I used the wrong number when calculating the minimum
template size.)

> oobandit.rex : GETCONTROLDATAATTRIBUTE is not a method of a BANDITDLG

Yes, a method name change that I hadn't yet passed on to the samples

> oodraw.rex : the dialog becomes not responsive.

Another thing I fixed on vacation.

> oowalk2.rex : missing comma in use arg

I caught that.  It seems that is a common typo I make.  It shows up in
my code all time now that Rick fixed things to pick it up.

Thanks.