From: Mark Miesfeld [mailto:miesf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 August 2012 02:01
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] Fwd: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

Okay, this works for https check out:

svn co https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/main/trunk main-o

I had tried something similar to that earlier, but using the URL that was
wrong.

For Oliver, or any one else reading, I also got this answer on the ticket I
opened:

Which finally brings me to svn+ssh instructions. We do have some
instructions for TortoiseSVN that I wrote and personally tested. For CLI
svn, I haven't tried this myself, but this svn+ssh guide looks promising. I
believe that the only part of that I think you'll need to do differently is
where it says "Log on your server and append the content of this text field
to the $HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys file", instead you should post to your
account's SSH key page.

The above is missing the links that are in the actual ticket.  You can go
here to read the ticket:

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/224/

I know that Oliver uses tortoiseSVN, so he should be happy.