Thank you David and Rick.

Am I correct to think that if I choose the C API, I have access to RexxStart
and receive a string exit code from Rexx... and if I choose C++ I gain
additional capabilities?

Certainly for the "Hello, World!" phase I am interested in calling RexxStart
and receiving back the string exit code. However, once that is working "more is
always better". Perhaps I will try the C++
route and hopefully getting the basic RexxStart / string exit code working in
Object Pascal will not be too challenging. Then I may always expand the usage
of the Pascal / ooRexx interface.

Sincerely,
Michael