From: Mark Miesfeld [mailto:miesf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2013 21:42
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] ooDialog - defListDragHandler

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Oliver Sims
<oliver.s...@simsassociates.co.uk> wrote:

The OODialog Reference (build 9332, section 3.6.33) gives the args for
defListDragHandler as: id, item, point.

However, point is a string (e.g. "24 62"). Should it be an instance of
.Point?

Hi Oliver,

The defListDragHandler is an implementation from the original ooDialog.  The
original implementation used the older native API that could only pass
strings to the methods.  So, that is indeed correct.

It would be the same as p = .Point~new(24, 62).  The .Point class is a
relatively new addition to ooDialog.