I just downloaded ooRexx 4.1.3 for Windows 32-bit (using Windows Explorer
10), and noticed that I got a message saying "The publisher of this program
couldn't be verified" and warning me that it might be iffy.

I wondered whether this might cause someone who was new to ooRexx to feel
that it might be dangerous to continue with the download.

Is there any easy and quick way to fix this so that this warning does not
appear?

--
Oliver Sims