On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:47 AM, David Ashley <w.david.ash...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Mark, anyone -
>
> Would someone please take a look at the ooDialog document? It has not
> built successfully in almost two weeks on the Build Machine.

David,

It is a Java out of memory problem.

I have that problem on one of my laptops with very little memory.
 Supposedly it can be fixed by telling Java it can use more memory.  But, I
haven't used Java much for a long time and I could never get the suggested
fixes to work.

I just build on a system with more physical ram.  So, I was thinking maybe
you could up the memory allocation for the virtual machine?  I don't know
much about virtual machines either.  Can you temporarily up the memory and
then decrease it?

Supposedly, Publican 3.0 and later eased the problem somewhat, so I was
surprised to see it on the build machine.