Hi All,

I'm not sure where others think we are in relation to doing the 4.2.0
release.  I'm finished with everything I feel strongly about being in the
release.

Unless someone else has something they are still working on, or intend to
work on, I'm thinking maybe we should update all the packages on
SourceForge and call them the release candidate.  Then give it 10 days or 2
weeks and if no bugs are opened, do the release.

Or ... ?