Here is a link to NSIS's page on false positives.

http://nsis.sourceforge.net/NSIS_False_Positives

There are some links to online virus scanners.  You can try scanning the
file with one or more of them.

Here is a link to the report of doing a scan from one of them.  If you look
at the report, it reports 2 out of 23 scanners report malware.  However the
names of the malware are different, and different from what Norton reported.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/92c7a03d4c30e1c2f398d4f90a30968d2bb935ef

Basically, I just think the anti-virus software is not very reliable.