I can't help in any practical way Walter, but the most common reason
for this is that you replied to the post from an account that didn't
match the account to which it was sent.

This can happen when one is reading Oorexx-devel on a "smart" phone
that doesn't allow (or make it easy) to specify the appropriate
"From:" address for your reply.

Otherwise, I don't know why it thinks you are not subscribed.

-Chip-