The syntax files can be either .svg or .png (I chose .png for the
rexxref example). This web site is used by many open source project to
produce their syntax diagrams and is itself an open source project. The
Jason project uses this for all their syntax diagrams. There are a
number of others that use it as well.

We could always bring up our own version of the web site if needed.

David Ashley