FindClass is a thread context API, which is invoked outside of the context
of any running code.  As such, it is limited to locating those classes that
are provided by the system (i.e., in .environment).  FindContextClass
performs the same sort of search that would occur in any piece of Rexx code
where it can find any classes defined in your package as well as any public
classes pulled in by other packages that code has loaded (via ::requires,
for example).

Rick