Von: Rick McGuire [mailto:object.r...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 06. Oktober 2014 21:37
An: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [Oorexx-devel] W-bug # 3

Test 81 had an extra paren, test 88 was just all messed up and definitely had
extra args.  Since I couldn't figure out what was intended, I just deleted that
one because it looked mostly repetitive.

I'll check this into the build as brackets.testGroup.

Rick

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Walter Pachl <christel.u.w.pa...@chello.at