All -

I am working on getting the Test Suite executed on a nightly basis on
the Build Machine. Currently there is a problem with rexxutil that
prevents this from happening. Hopefully we will get that worked out soon
and the results will begin to show up on a daily basis.

Currently I am planning on just executing the tests in two environments:

Win7-x86_64
Fedora20-x86_64

The test results will show up in the same folder as the exe/rpm. For
example interpreter-main/win7-x86_64/testresults.txt.

Hopefully this will ease the test burden on all of us.

David Ashley