Dear Developers,

I am writing a rudimentary test case for pipe.cls. There is a usepipe.rex that
requires this class and make some tests and I have looked at them and tried to
do some complementary tests but I get stuck in that I can not get hold of the
output that goes to standard output (the terminal).

In a normal test case I can use address with to launch a rexx program and get
the resulting input into a stem but here I have no rexx script available

::method "test_017_pipe.cls"

  Line.1  = 'TOM'
  Line.2  = 'MIKE'
  Line.3  = 'RICK'
  Line.4  = 'STEVE'
  Line.0 = 4

  info = .array~of('Tom','Mike','Rick','Steve')  /* Create an array to use
*/

  pipe = .upper|.displayer               /* prepare Pipe for UPPERCASE „|“ =
concatenation sign      */
  pipe~go(info)                          /* Run it -> will show the 4 names in
uppercase, each on one line.                     */

How can I get the results from the terminal session into a stem or array for
testing?

any help most welcome

Von meinen Macbook gesendet

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,