Erich,

One more experiment. Since there is some automatic cleanup involved with
that file because of its location, could you try this again after
commenting out the call to the method that performs the unlink(). From what
I've read, the second bind should fail, which will cause the second
instance to close.

However, there's another scenario I'm worried about. If the first
experiment works, kill the first instance and try launching rxapi again to
see if successfully binds.

Rick