Not necessary IMO, for the way ooRexx is structured now
the ooRexx binary directory MUST be in the PATH
Otherwise a generic rexx, would never be able to use rxqueue and rxsubcom

Using objects locating them by the relative position might be needed only to
Guarantee consistency to the environment , multiple oorexx binary directories
in the path
It might be important to do that when loading the rexx image, less important
for the rexx.cat
( got burned a couple of times because of that )

Enrico