The main problem is that the logic for header inclusion is seriously flawed …

The test should be on the availability of features features
( HEADERS, FUNCTIONS, LIBRARIES)
Not on the system name (*)

Working on it
 As soon I find all the things to fix
 I will email  the svn diff report with some suggested modifications

I did point them out
And again … the test should not be on the system name
In my private ooRexx development copy
I do not care about the system name …
In the CMakeLists I run a compilation of

#include <sys/stat.h>
int main()
{
char    Path[1000];
char   *dPath = Path;
struct  stat file;
        lstat64( dPath, &file);
return (0);
}

And if it fails I set the flag

(*)
The only instance where it is needed, because on the different prototype
definition
#if defined(FREEBSD) || defined(OPENBSD)
    return context->WholeNumberToObject((wholenumber_t)setpgrp(0, 0));
#else
    return context->WholeNumberToObject((wholenumber_t)setpgrp());
#endif