Dear Enrico,

I have noticed this as well, it has been going on for some time I think. Tests
fail on all platforms and the 3 you mention are, I think, related to the first
one

TEST_LINEIN_BUG1472 in  Stream.testGroup

I looked a bit at it yesterday, thinking (hoping) it might only be the test
cases that needed „fixing“ after the bug was fixed, but I think the problem
resides in the stream class itself, and how it is implemented, look in the test
case for info.

I noticed that the test string for TEST_LINEIN_BUG1472 testcase contained
characters and whitespace when it failed. When I replaced this with only text
(no cr lf or .endofline etc) the test case passed. So my guess is that there is
still some problem with storing character strings in the stream class. It would
explain the other test cases failing as well.

@developers: Do you want me to file a bug report or is this sufficient info?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se