Adding signal on halt only helps every now and then, most of the time I get the
same error message, maybe the loop is too tight?

Hello
/bin/sh: YOU: command not found
     6 *-* You pressed halt
       >>>   "YOU PRESSED HALT"
       +++   "RC(127)"

Most of the time I still get this:

^CHello
   355 *-* Method SAY with scope "Stream" in package "REXX" (no source
available).
  1411 *-* Method UNKNOWN with scope "Monitor" in package "REXX" (no source
available).
     3 *-*   say 'Hello'
Error 4 running REXX line 355:  Program interrupted.
Error 4.1:  Program interrupted with HALT condition.

Shall I understand that the „UNKNOWN“ method is the one I am supposed to add
(halt: label and the code handling the condition)?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se