Re Windows 7 testing:

I have been reading up on the thread from 2018 between Rick and Erich titled
„Building the docs“ trying to document the steps necessary to myself.

This is the last mail I can read; there is an indication that there are a
further pages with  >1>2 >>> but when I click for the 2nd page I get a 404
error. Is there further mail exchange after this mail? I would like to have a
copy.

Re: [Oorexx-devel] Building the docs
<https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/mailman/message/36502234/>From: Rick McGuire
<object.rexx@gm...> - 2018-12-26 15:43:24
Attachments: Message as HTML
<https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/mailman/attachment/CAPJz3Gt9c0BXb_pfq_ipqQz5xrRR-nkZ86uXn8nqu-33pKYG%3DA%40mail.gmail.com/1/>
I'm sort of in a mixed state right now. I just made a clone of my VM. I'm
going to set one up for FOP and the other for wkhtmltopdf and generate a
full set both ways.

Rick

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 10:36 AM Erich Steinböck <erich.steinboeck@...>
wrote:

> Amazing!
> How does the generated PDF look like? Images, font, tables, index etc.
> Can you upload (or else make available) the Ubuntu-built fop and
> wkhtmltopdf versions of any doc you have done?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se