Hi!

This is what I did in the test, but apparently my mail bounced? I sent out a
test to you and the user Drougge but is came back. So I am going ahead and do
this change for all platforms for rexx.img and for !_Win32, i.e. all
non-Windows platforms.

My problem is that my own machines are on High Sierra and Mojave so I cannot do
the „Fat“ binaries on any other machine than the build machine (and, possibly
my Laptop if I upgrade it to Big Sur) but High Sierra is SOOOOO much more
relaxed to work with. I don’t need the policeman in Big Sur & CO lookin over my
shoulder.

Stay Tuned

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson