Does anyone remember what this setting is for in the build step for the
documentation?

:-- list change sets
curl %BUILD_URL%api/json

With Jenkins upgraded from http:// to https:// this seems to generate an error

jenkins@DELLGX760 C:\Users\jenkins\workspace\ooRexx-docs-build>curl
https://build.oorexx.org/job/ooRexx-docs-build/102/api/json
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
100   625  100   625    0     0   7052      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  7183
 style='background-color:white; color:white;'>

Authentication required
<!--
-->

As a second question: I am also looking for a volunteer (nudge, nudge Gil) to
migrate the documentation build jobs from the physical Windows 10 machine
(intended for retirement) into a VM. I have a Windows 7 PRO VM with a legit
license I no longer use myself available for this task. I take it it does not
matter if we build on W7 or W10?

During or after this migration it would be great if we could make the
documentation build only when there are actual changes to the documentation. My
rather blunt setup of Gils build tools build everything every time there is a
commit which is mostly not related to the documentation. I am more than happy
to replace that with something smarter. I will provide the necessary access
information to whoever wants to have a go at migrating the documentation jobs.

@René: of course you were right, BUILD_URL is a setting within Jenkins itself.
I owe you a beer next time you are in Berlin :-)

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se