I found this on my system for what it's worth.  Apparently it was posted somewhere by Walter in the dim past.

"Developing ooRexx Test Cases

This cookbook documents my hard way to getting rid of my first contributions to the
testing of 5.0.0. It's for Windows only,

1) Download SVN if you don't have it
2) Create a directory where you want to maintain the test suite
   I used d:\_ooTest
3) check out the suite with this command in a command window
   making the directory created under 2) the current directory:
     d:\ooTest>svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/test/trunk
   This will create a folder trunk
   The essentials are now:
   d:\_ooTest
       trunk
         framework
         ooRexx
4) add these elements to your path
     d:\_OOTest\trunk;d:\_OOTest\trunk\framework

5) copy a testgroup file from, e.g.,
     d:\_OOTest\trunk\ooRexx\base\bif\ABS.testgroup to d:\ooTest\*.*

6) Edit this file to add tests such as
     ::method "test_104"
        self~expectSyntax(40.3)
        x=abs()

     ::method "test_105"
        self~expectSyntax(93.943)
        x=abs('A')

7) execute the testgroup by
     d:\_ooTest>rexx abs.testgroup

8) When you are happy (the testgroup shows no errors)
   copy your changed file back to
      d:\_ooTest\trunk\ooRexx\base\bif\abs.testgroup

9) now create a patch using this command
      d:\_ooTest\trunk>svn diff > abs.patch

10) Open this page
https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/test-cases
    login and create a ticket with the patch attached

Corrections are welcome--
Walter "

Good luck!
Gil