On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:15 AM P.O. Jonsson <oor...@jonases.se> wrote:

> I am a bit confused so could someone (Rony?) please let me know what I
> should change for Jenkins? At the moment the commits are processed but they
> may be going to the wrong place. Please fill in the new places below. I
> will add this to the todo list once it is complete
>

> Build Repository URL
>
> https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/main/trunk

That's the trunk. You need to be building from the release candidate
branch: https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/main/branches/5.0.0

> Test Repository URL
>
> https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/test/trunk

We haven't yet branched the tests, but we probably should. For now, this is
correct.

> Documentation Repository URL
>
> https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/docs/trunk

Again, you need to be building from the release candidate, not trunk:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/docs/branches/5.0.0