I have updated all jobs on Jenkins and appended the info to release-steps.txt.

There are more things to do in relation to Jenkins:

1: should we keep two versions of the documentation? We build pdf and html
versions of all files. If so we need two folders.

2: The documentation folder will only begin to fill up when there are amended
documents. The check of the amended documents is done locally so until there
are changes the (amended) documentation will not be rebuilt.

2B Optionally I can delete the version info locally at which time all documents
will be rebuilt.

3. I amended the uploading script to upload to the new folder. Unfortunately
this was not sufficient, there are more things to modify apparently. Since I
did not write the script I have asked Erich to have a look.

4. With the help of Mark Hessling I could revive the building and testing of
M1/ARM macOS. Surprisingly this caused some errors in the testing that we did
not see in the past. The building works flawlessly so I assume there is
something wrong with the setting for the testing. I will report the outcome.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
ooRexx
oor...@jonases.se