Dear P.O.,

On 18.12.2022 22:42, ooRexx wrote:
Regarding the documentation I have merged 5.0.0html and 5.0.0beta into
5.0.0beta and then copied all into 5.0.0_Release_Candidate. Everything amended
from this point on should arrive in 5.0.0_Release_Candidate only.

great, thank you very much!

Would it be possible to rename the zip-files such that they end in "-html.zip" as was done for 4.2.0, e.g. instead of "rexxref.zip" it should read "rexxref-html.zip"?

This way it is clear for the uninitiated that the zip-archives contain the html-rendering of the documentation as opposed to the pdf-files ("rexxref.pdf").

---

@Terry: in the context of rehauling the oorexx.org page we could make all the html-documentation available from that site which eventually would make it possible to hit the ooRexx documentation via search engines.

---rony