While updating the documentation ent files for trunk I also changed the date
related information.

The ent (entity files) contain the following book/version related information, here from "rexxapi/en-US/rexxapi.ent":

   <!ENTITY PRODUCT "Documentation">
   <!ENTITY BOOKID "rexxpg">
   <!ENTITY YEAR "2005-2021">
   <!ENTITY HOLDER "Rexx Language Association. All rights reserved.">
   <!ENTITY VERSION "5.0.0.12506">
   <!ENTITY EDITION "0.2022.09.03">
   ... cut ...

I suggest to change this for all release books to:

   <!ENTITY PRODUCT "Documentation">
   <!ENTITY BOOKID "rexxpg">
   <!ENTITY YEAR "2005-202*2*">
   <!ENTITY HOLDER "Rexx Language Association. All rights reserved.">
   <!ENTITY VERSION "*5.0.0*">
   <!ENTITY EDITION "*2022.12.20*">

This way the documentation reflects the release date date.

Is this seen to be reasonable?

---rony

N.B.: Noticed that after splitting the old "rexxpg" into "rexxapi" and "rexxpg" that the book id should change for rexxapi to "rexxapi": will do that for branches/5.0.0 and in parallel for trunk.