Done for bldoc_rx.  Will also update the bldoc_win folder in both places as well.

Gil

On 12/21/2022 2:10 PM, Gilbert Barmwater wrote:
OK, finally had a chance to look at the proposed 1 line change and to test it out and it looks good.  As this file has other modifications which are documented in sources.txt, I will update both files shortly and commit them to both trunk and branches.

Gil