On 23.12.2022 10:40, Sahananda Sahananda wrote:
Looking at the docs, I think that the *NEW* & *CHANGED* markers are hard to distinguish from the text and I would like to request that we look into either using some symbolic markers or text in a different style for these markers.

However, I don't want this request to hold up this release.

Is there a way to put in a feature request ticket and not have it considered yet, or should I perhaps sit on my hands till 5.0.0 is out of the door?

Putting in a feature request ticket should be fine.

---rony