- Sourceforge could bring most of the documentation back, 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 I
extracted from the Windows installers (that still work, 17 years later!). I
have set the date of the documentation same as the artifact folders.
- all platforms build without problems, including Mark Hessling's M1 Mac
running Ventura (macOS 13)
- (almost) all test passes, some things todo for 5.1.0 (more about that next
year)

I found something interesting in the 4.1.3 documentation:
ooRexx-4.1.3-all.zip
ooRexx-4.1.3-html.zip
ooRexx-4.1.3-pdf.zip

Would it make sense to make the same for 5.0.0 (at least the -all)? I find it
really annoying with the delayed downloading on sourceforge.

As Enrico pointed out the revision number should not show for a released
version. I do not know how to fix this (5.0.1?) but we also have the revision
number in the artifact (installer) filenames (controlled by CMake) -> we should
look at how to change this for a release version and document that for the next
time.

We can manually remove this from the filenames for 5.0.0 but since rexx -v will
still show it I don´t think it is necessary?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se