Hi P.O. Jonsson!

Thank you very much for your detailed description, I will now try to install
 release 5.1.0 Beta,
as you suggest.
One explanation from me, why i like to use SuSE:
it`s because i had already experience making SuSE SLES Installations
productive
on PC's in the 2010's and also on IBM zSeries (and it comes from Europe!)
before I retired.

Yours sincerely
Franz Marx