Has anyone had any success in downloading the latest Windows 64-bit build?  I tried to update twice this morning and got messages that the file couldn't be downloaded because it had a virus.  Now I normally have to jump through hoops anyway because Windows tells me that the file isn't normally downloaded and then yes, I really want to keep it anyway but now it says after all that that the file has a virus.  I'm sure it's a false positive but I can't install the latest build because of it.  Anybody else seeing this?  BTW, this is Windows 10 with the Edge browser.

Gil