The problem with the original line is that because of the reply statement,
the error did not get propagated back to the calling framework, it just
terminated the thread. Because that did not get trapped and there were no
assertion failures, it was marked as successful. Correcting the typo
eliminated the error, which caused the assertion failure. From the
assertion information, it's obvious that the method activation line in the
trace did not get removed, which caused the mismatch on the assertion.

Rick