Now I have this Failure in macOS 10 as well, In the log file I see this

Executing .../ooRexx/base/keyword/TRACE.testGroup
   758 *-* trace off
Executing .../ooRexx/base/keyword/USE.testGroup
Which seems to imply that the trace instruction is not captured in the test?
The error message at the end is the one below.

Please let me know if I can provide further debugging info.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se