Hi Terry,

It looks like you are not a committer.  I believe that Erich as the project
manager could convey that right on you.  In the old days that would follow
a poll of all the committers.
Otherwise you would need to create and submit a patch.  If you use Tortoise
SVN you can create a patch from the context menu.  If you use SVN directly,
someone will tell you what to do.
You submit patches through the patches tracker on sourceforge.

If I was polled on making you a committer I would vote +1

Jon