Hi P.O.,

Glad to see that you are back "in the saddle" so to speak!  Rony and I have been working off-list to implement a mechanism to automate the updating of the information in the "Edition" of each book.  I have done the change in the ooRexx version of the documentation build tools.  Rony has offered a change to handle a Mac-only requirement which I have incorporated.  I'm not sure if he had the time to actually run the build tools on Mac or if the change he suggested was based only on reading the programs and the difficulty he had in using the shell scripts.  In any case, once we know that the ooRexx version of the tools runs on Mac, I would request that you switch your process to those tools and then the revision numbering issue will be resolved.  I have the changes to the ooRexx tools ready and will probably commit them later today.