Hi Erico,

On 21.12.2023 18:27, Erico Mendonca via Oorexx-devel wrote:
In case anyone is interested, I reactivated and updated some automated Linux builds for OORexx 5.0 on OpenSUSE Build Service:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:emendonca:oorexx/oorexx5

Great!

Clicking on the "RPM Lint" tab for 15.5 gives the following hint/advice:

   liboorexx4.ppc64le: I: binary-or-shlib-calls-gethostbyname
/usr/lib64/librxsock.so.4
   The binary calls gethostbyname(). Please port the code to use getaddrinfo().

So maybe we should change that accordingly?

I added openSUSE 15.5/SLES 15.5, openSUSE Tumbleweed, CentOS 8 and Fedora 39. If anyone needsĀ another supported distro, just let me know.

Super, thank you very much!

Supported distro list is available here: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_supported_build_targets

Very interesting, thank you for supplying this link!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

---rony