The bitness (64 bit) and the endianness (little-endian) is the same, the
architecture is the only difference. But I have no objection to split the macOS
installer, all that is needed is to create two new jobs on Jenkins with the
different settings.

Any objections?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson