Hmm, there is one unexpected error in the test suite:

   [error] 20240411 11:35:15.207000
      Test:   TEST_ZZZ_TRACEOUTPUT_INVALID
      Class:  ENVIRONMENTENTRIES.TESTGROUP
      File:
...\oorexx\test\trunk\ooRexx\base\runtime.objects\environmentEntries.testGroup
      Event:  NOMETHOD raised unexpectedly.
        Program: REXX
        Line:    103
      1454 *-* Method UNKNOWN with scope "Monitor" in package "REXX" (no source
available).
      1454 *-* Method UNKNOWN with scope "Monitor" in package "REXX" (no source
available).
       103 *-* trace n
           *-* Compiled method "SEND" with scope "Message".
      1585 *-*     .message~new(self, methodName)~send
      1548 *-* self~doTheTest(fName, aTestResult)  -- carry out the testmethod
       552 *-*   test~execute(testResult, verbose)
       552 *-*   test~execute(testResult, verbose)
       110 *-* suite~execute(testResult)
        79 *-* retCode = 'worker.rex'(arguments)

Here the code of the test:

       ::method test_zzz_error_invalid
          self~expectSyntax(97.1) -- Object .. does not understand message
"LINEOUT"
          .error~destination("") -- has no LINEOUT method
          .error~lineOut

       ::method test_zzz_traceoutput_invalid
          self~expectSyntax(97.1) -- Object .. does not understand message
"LINEOUT"
          .traceOutput~destination("") -- has no LINEOUT method
          trace r*trace n -- <-- this line # 103*

Not sure whyt it does not trigger 97.1 as the other tests in this test unit do.

Will be able to adjust this test to not bring up an error, but before doing so the question, why that would be the case? Why would the changes for the trace invocation exit change this particular test (in the context of trace results)?

---rony