All of the trace entries that format a value into the message pass through
RexxActivation::traceTaggedValue(), which then calls
RexxActivation::traceOutput(), where the trace object is created. Just pass
the name and value along to traceOutput() as arguments and set them as
properties in the TraceObject if they're non-null.

Rick