That's great Jane! Thanks for sharing it with the community.

Kathy

On 09/28/2016 01:16 PM, Jane Sandberg wrote:
Hi all,

I have put together a small Ruby gem that helps get real-time
availability from Evergreen ILS.  The primary use case I had in mind
is for Blacklight-based discovery layers that want to get
copy/availability information to their patrons, but I'm sure there are
other uses as well.

My git repo is here: https://github.com/sandbergja/evergreen_holdings_gem
And the gem is available on RubyGems as well.  Its name is not very
creative: it's 'evergreen_holdings'.

I am planning to add more documentation and tests as I have time.  I
am also very happy to hear your feedback, feature requests, and pull
requests.

Let me know if you have any questions!

   -Jane

--