Hi Yamil,

Evergreen stores the Stripe approval code in money.credit_card_payment.approval_code. You will have multiple rows matching a given approval_code if the patron paid for several charges. Stripe only records the lump sum paid under the approval_code.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts