The options I used were pretty standard

./pingest.pl --batch-size 250 --max-child 4

I think it is the latest version, I did a git --fetch; git pull --ff-only

Ah, I now see that I'm still pointing to
git.mvlcstaff.org/jason/evergreen_utilities, but it looks like it is no longer
hosted there.  When I look at https://github.com/Dyrcona/evergreen_utilities, I
only see one newer commit that doesn't look like it changes pingest.pl.  The
latest commit in my version is the July 9th 2016 update.

Josh